Speech Therapy Telehealth
Learn and Grow offers telehealth consultations to many clients who live remotely, or simply prefer the convenience of online, in-home sessions. Telehealth services deliver the same exceptional level of care as our in-clinic and in-home service offerings. Research also demonstrates positive outcomes in telehealth Speech Pathology interventions.
Learn and Grow have a range of online programs for language, literacy, speech, fluency, social communication and problem-solving that are delivered directly to the child over Zoom. With screen sharing and shared mouse control, sessions are fun, engaging and interactive for all ages. For younger children such as stutterers or late talkers, your therapist will coach and support you to deliver therapy with your child in the everyday home environment.
During each Telehealth consultation, your therapist may:
- Listen, assess and develop a treatment plan addressing your concerns
- Provide comprehensive advice around the identified area of difficulty
- Provide parent coaching and weekly home practice support
- Demonstrate treatment techniques
- Engage your child in play and conversation
- Deliver a range of online therapy programs directly with your child