Tiffany Davison, Speech Pathologist
Tiffany pursued a career in speech pathology after experiencing first hand how allied health changed her own and her loved one’s lives. She graduated from the University of Queensland (First Class Honours) having gained extensive and varied experience working at allied health services throughout her studies.
Tiffany strives to foster a fun, supportive, and flexible learning environment where her clients feel empowered to learn and grow. She believes in collaborating closely with families to provide personalised intervention, responsive to the needs of each child and their unique circumstances. Tiffany is a compassionate advocate for her client’s wellbeing and encourages authentic participation in the clinic room, home environment, and education settings in order to reach therapy goals and engage children in meaningful learning experiences.
- Bachelor of Speech Pathology (First Class Honours).
- Autistic social communication differences and preferences.
- Supporting the development of reliable communication for complex
- communicators and their families.
- Gestalt Language Processing (GLP).
- Alternative and Augmentative Communication (AAC) implementation
- and Aided Language Stimulation (ALS) strategies.
- Language Delays and Disorders.
- Speech Delays and Disorders.
- Literacy support.
Tiffany has further training in the following areas:
- HANEN ‘More Than Words’ – parent program for understanding and acknowledging your child’s social communication.
- SPELD QLD Sounds Write – synthetic phonics literacy program.
- Learn Play Thrive approach to Autism – neurodiversity affirming practice and strengths-based intervention.
- Story Champs® – multi-tired language intervention approach to promote academic language and oral language comprehension.